Developing an email list can do wonders for your business, whether you are just starting out or are already an established company. It’s easy enough to start your email list and get it up and going – but growing it can be difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing. In this post we will discuss several easy ways to start growing your email list and getting it to work for you.
8 ways to grow your email list:
1. Free tools: People like free tools. Offer them something for free in exchange for subscribing with their email. It gives them an incentive to sign up and adds another email to your list. It’s a win-win.
2. Giveaways: Another great way is by doing a fun giveaway and having people give you their contact info to enter. This is a good method because it allows you to easily collect other information about them that may help you make a sale later.
3. Landing page: Create a landing page and have a member’s area that people can only access if they enter their email address. A lot of websites will let you read a little bit of the page, but in order to read more you must sign in. This is a great way to collect an email.
4. Feedback: Make a form where people can put in feedback about what they like and what they don’t like about your product or service. Collect their email in the form.
5. Facebook: Boosting your ads on Facebook can help you get people to subscribe. More visibility means more traffic, and that means more subscribers.
6. Get featured: Try and get featured in other businesses’ newsletters and make yourself known. The greater your reputation and presence in the community, the more people will want to sign up.
7. Blog: Creating a blog and updating it with new content regularly is a great way to bring in subscribers and collect emails. Blogs can bring people to your website that wouldn’t necessarily have found you otherwise.
8. Offer specials and promotions: In the emails you send out to your list, offer specials and promotions on your products and services. Advertise the fact that you are doing that on your website, in your blog, and on your social media. That way people will be motivated to get those emails so they can take advantage of what you have to offer. Email lists are essential for every business. Follow the strategies above and you will have no problem growing a solid subscriber base. We are here to help and will be happy to consult with you about specific ways to grow your email list based on the needs of your business.
Don’t be discouraged if it takes awhile to build up your email list and generate more leads for your business. It can be slow to start, but once the proper foundation has been laid the emails will start to roll in.
If you would like to have your online presence optimized to collect more emails and generate more leads for your business, contact us anytime.